CMR 3 Demo Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMR 3 Demo Out

Anyone try this out yet? I've been playing with it on my R9700 Pro and the graphics on the WRC Focus are outstanding! The Parhelia is supported, though I dont know if Surround gaming or anything is supported.

The GFX on the PC verison blow away the Xbox verison I have already....hmm might have to pick this up for the PC also
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Uhh, any links you can provide would be extremely helpful

Cheers,
    Elie

Comment

Here's a link http://www.google.com
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Here is a link........

Great game!

Comment

Just remember to download demo patch also. It makes the steering much better and it gives better framerates too!

Comment

CMR3 is even worse than Race Driver.

Comment

Doesn't even work on my computer :/ crashes back to desktop.
              Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

CMR2 was great, I can't wait to try 3.
                --Insert something here--

Comment

I loved CMR 2, can't wait to play 3.
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I'm, excited to see how this game turns out!

Comment

CMR3 does indeed work in expanded resolutions on the Parhelia. But it isn't ideal. Basically, as in almost all other games that don't have direct support for Surround Gaming, everything is "closer" for some reason. Bascially, if you are in cockpit view ... you only see the area where the windshield meets the dashboard, that means no feedback on how far the wheel is being turned, or any of the dash graphics (which are static anyway). If you play with an outside view, I guess the effect is lessened ... but I prefer the 1st person perspective in car games.

Oh, well ... at least it works, which is more than I can say for some games (SOF2!!!).
                      Main PC
                      Athlon XP 2500+ | GA-7N400-L | 1.0GB PC3200 | Radeon 9800XT & 9000 | SoundBlaster Audigy | TRIPLE 17" NEC 1760Vs!

Home Theater PC
                      AthlonXP 2500+ | Chaintech 7NIL1 | 1024MB PC2700 | RADEON 9700 | SoundBlaster Audigy | Coolermaster ATC-610 HTPC Case | 61" Sony TV

Comment

I think the resolutions for Surround Gaming are gone in the final release. After I installed an update for CMR3 demo, I couldn't choose those resolutions anymore.

R0M, the moderator of Surround Gaming Forum @Matrox Tech Support Forums, has told me that Codemasters decided to pull back the Surround Gaming support for some reason in the closing minutes.

Comment

Codemasters seems to do everything wrong these days. I don't understand why they even bother to release any games for PC.

Comment

I wonder if its possible for me to get any more pissed about this kind of thing.

Just my luck that most of the games I'm most looking forward to having Surround support ... have the feature pulled. I guess I was much angrier about the PlanetSide debacle.

This is really too bad ... all dressed up, and nothing to party with.
                            Main PC
                            Athlon XP 2500+ | GA-7N400-L | 1.0GB PC3200 | Radeon 9800XT & 9000 | SoundBlaster Audigy | TRIPLE 17" NEC 1760Vs!

Home Theater PC
                            AthlonXP 2500+ | Chaintech 7NIL1 | 1024MB PC2700 | RADEON 9700 | SoundBlaster Audigy | Coolermaster ATC-610 HTPC Case | 61" Sony TV

Comment

I got CMR2 and if they are still going the "greased tires" physics engine then I'm not interested
                              CMR was bad, but a bit realistic, CMR2 was only realistic on the asphalt courses
                              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                              X