Dell Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Support

Anyone had any experience with the dell tech support in Bangalore, we used to deal with the guys in Ireland but now we have been moved to the India suport, our first experience has not been good, this has jepardised a summer deal with dell for over 100 pcs.

Rant 1
    Very poor line quality, sounds like a internet connection to me
    Very long delay, like watching a two way sat link on the tv when the present interupts stops and starts again....
    A support guy who insists that he is correct and not the customer, (ie dells 30 day money back guarantee. it seems to have changed to 7 days.)
    A big time difference, getting asked what time is it there? when we ask how long will the engineer be.

When one of the guys in the office asked one of the tech guys in Ireland what they thought of the Indian center we got the responce 'no comment'

Breezer
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

The Indian office supports the Axim handheld. After reading up on it, I didn't buy an Axim.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
      The Indian office supports the Axim handheld. After reading up on it, I didn't buy an Axim.
      There's a lot of Dell products currently being supported by India, it's too bad too, compared to their Canadian and American Tech Support, THEY are the weakest link, (I've heard about a lot of very crazy and stupid screw ups that are pissing a lot of people off) but they just started not too long ago, and it's also cause Dell can pay them way less than the American/Canadian counterparts and it's still way more than they need, or so I heard.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I have also heard that the India suport centre of Dell is a nightmare
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Thank god the 90 or so Dells I just got in, I can go bother the guy in charge of the account for Tech Support
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

It's getting worse.

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/06/0...?tid=98&tid=99

Comment

Re: Dell Support

Originally posted by breezer

. . .
              A big time difference, getting asked what time is it there? when we ask how long will the engineer be.
              . . .
              Breezer
              This is not too bad though annoying. Even with U.S. based support you have four time zones. Most people like to hear times and not hours.

Comment

Haven't BT put there call centres out in India.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X