A little advice if you plz guys :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little advice if you plz guys :)

Well a fellow gamer of the cs category has been having some problems with his computer stalling whilst playing CS and he has to restart, in fact it would be better if I let you seee what he said.

This is what he said :
    I've been gettin sum crashes, involving freeze up in game and a constant beeping through the PC speekers.. sound familiar???

ill be playin a map or so, then it'll happen, jus freeze and a beep, continuous, cant get to no menus etc. jus gotta hit the reboot button on the comp...

you know what this prob is?? maybe i dont need a new card but need some diff' component(s)...

please do your best to figure out what it is m8, as its left me a bit stuck .. cheers m8

Now CS can get intence sometimes, and I was thinking that it may be Gfx card related or possibly memory, anything to add that might help this guy get back to what he does best

my old computer used to beep when the CPU overheated...just before it crashed
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I had a similiar problem recently with a file called cmd32 using all of my CPU Luckily I have fixed it

Comment

sounds like a temperature warning that the CPU is overheating ...

probably his HS/fan got a little loose ?
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

thx Maggi I will mention that to him, as I said CS can get quite intensive at times and therefore a a lot of heat is generated and that alone is probably why it does not crash instantly.

Comment

Yep. I'd be suspicious of heat. Check the CPU fan, the video card fan... and the ventilation.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X