I can't reply to posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't reply to posts.

I don't know what's going on, but when I try and reply to existing threads, nothing happens. I click the Submit Reply button and the screen goes blank. This has been going on for the last twelve hours. (No, I haven't been trying non-stop. )

Is anyone else having this problem? Well, I guess if you are, you wouldn't be able to respond to this! Hmmmm.....

Now that's strange. I can reply in this thread, but I can't reply to New ad... which can be found here:

http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004971.html

What is going on ??!!!

Comment

Err

Dunno. I can reply OK, but when the thread is redisplayed I can't see my own answer. In fact, I can't see it until I've rebooted.

Comment

I've a different problem which has made me re-register and lose Murcer status ;-( My password wasn't being accepted. I requested it to be emailed to me and typed it in EXACTLY as it was shown in the email but it still wouldn't work.

I've let Ant know, but I think he's a little busy at the moment.

Vic
        ...Formerly Vic but my password doesnt work ;-(

Comment

Vic, I've been down that road before, quite a few times as a matter of fact. That's why my profile shows only a fraction of the number of posts that I've submitted, and also why it states that I've only been a member since January of this year instead of sometime in the fall of 1998.

Comment

Working...
          X