PDA

View Full Version : So this place is still alive...

The Rock
1st June 2003, 09:51
Wow. I haven't been here in a long bloody time. I'm diggin the new layout/color scheme (new to me anyways). Good to see some familiar names are still here, still causing trouble I'm sure. :) So did everyone in here get a Parhelia or did you all come to your senses and go ATI? :D

[GDI]Raptor
1st June 2003, 09:54
Yes.... It's still some life here..... :)

And I have a Parhelia, suits all my needs :cool:
No ATI for me.... never more ATI, then I'd ratter by a nV card! :D

GuchiGuh
1st June 2003, 10:26
Nvidia TNT 16 MB here :D

Technoid
1st June 2003, 13:32
That I'm using a NV and not Matrox or ATI is because my wallet :(

Topha
1st June 2003, 13:45
Welcome back.

The Rock
1st June 2003, 13:52
Thanky. Now if I could just remember why I ever left. I honestly don't remember how I lost track of this place. Funny thing too because I really enjoy the folks here. I think I got caught up in too many BMW modification forums after I bought my car. :)

gt40
1st June 2003, 13:53
Originally posted by The Rock
So did everyone in here get a Parhelia or did you all come to your senses and go ATI? :D

How dare you insult us! :)

welcome back, loved your movie (Scorpion King ) by the way.

The Rock
1st June 2003, 14:16
Dammit I really need to change my user name. :) I registered with that name as a joke years ago (and used to play UT under it), but its gotta go. It is possible to change user names or would I have to register a new one?

Admiral
1st June 2003, 14:30
Dammit I really need to change my user name. :) I registered with that name as a joke years ago (and used to play UT under it), but its gotta go. It is possible to change user names or would I have to register a new one?

Supposedly it involves some "arse kissing PMs".
Better check this thread (http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42172) :)

K6-III
1st June 2003, 16:07
I have Parhelia and it only keeps on getting better!!!

Novdid
1st June 2003, 16:32
I got a tiny bit out of my senses and got me self a 9700Pro last fall, couldn't hold myself back after seeing the reviews...:p

agallag
1st June 2003, 19:55
My G400 wasn't cutting it anymore, and I couldn't afford a parhelia, so I'm currently running a Radeon 8500LE. It does the job, for now. The G400 is in the server, which doesn't even have a monitor connected most of the time. So sad :(

[GDI]Raptor
2nd June 2003, 01:26
Originally posted by K6-III
I have Parhelia and it only keeps on getting better!!!

Parhelia is like a fine wine, it only gets better and better :D :D

Byock
2nd June 2003, 10:53
Yes, it is like a fine wine. It is aging. :p

High_Jumbllama
2nd June 2003, 14:21

[Rock's voice]It doesn't matter what your name is.[/Rock's voice]

Sorry could not help myself. :D

The Rock
2nd June 2003, 14:30
Hehehehehe. I remember playing UT online, and whenever I would win (RARE) I would say stupid things like "can you smeeeeeeellll what The Rock is cookin". That novelty lasted about 2 months, and the name haunts me to this day. :)