So this place is still alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this place is still alive...

Wow. I haven't been here in a long bloody time. I'm diggin the new layout/color scheme (new to me anyways). Good to see some familiar names are still here, still causing trouble I'm sure. So did everyone in here get a Parhelia or did you all come to your senses and go ATI?
    Bart

Yes.... It's still some life here.....

And I have a Parhelia, suits all my needs
    No ATI for me.... never more ATI, then I'd ratter by a nV card!

Comment

Nvidia TNT 16 MB here

Comment

That I'm using a NV and not Matrox or ATI is because my wallet
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Thanky. Now if I could just remember why I ever left. I honestly don't remember how I lost track of this place. Funny thing too because I really enjoy the folks here. I think I got caught up in too many BMW modification forums after I bought my car.
            Bart

Comment

Re: So this place is still alive...

Originally posted by The Rock
              So did everyone in here get a Parhelia or did you all come to your senses and go ATI?

How dare you insult us!

welcome back, loved your movie (Scorpion King ) by the way.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Dammit I really need to change my user name. I registered with that name as a joke years ago (and used to play UT under it), but its gotta go. It is possible to change user names or would I have to register a new one?
                Bart

Comment

Dammit I really need to change my user name. I registered with that name as a joke years ago (and used to play UT under it), but its gotta go. It is possible to change user names or would I have to register a new one?
                  Supposedly it involves some "arse kissing PMs".
                  Better check this thread

Comment

I have Parhelia and it only keeps on getting better!!!
                    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I got a tiny bit out of my senses and got me self a 9700Pro last fall, couldn't hold myself back after seeing the reviews...

Comment

My G400 wasn't cutting it anymore, and I couldn't afford a parhelia, so I'm currently running a Radeon 8500LE. It does the job, for now. The G400 is in the server, which doesn't even have a monitor connected most of the time. So sad
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by K6-III
                          I have Parhelia and it only keeps on getting better!!!
                          Parhelia is like a fine wine, it only gets better and better

Comment

Yes, it is like a fine wine. It is aging.
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

[Rock's voice]It doesn't matter what your name is.[/Rock's voice]

Sorry could not help myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X