Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would they put YOU away for?

Crooked
    Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 48 Potential fine: £9500 plus the possibility of the death penalty.

Didn't think masturbatin was such a big deal, sheesh. j/k - I think it was shootin that dude with an arrow.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Ever shot someone with a bow and arrow?

This is actually legal in certain situations in the UK - in Chester, you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight. In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.
    I wonder if this law has been tested at trial.. one of you Brits wanna take a go at it?

Comment

Not really valid for those in the US since it quotes UK law, but one was interesting;

Shoot someone with a bow & arrow?

which IMO should have been followed up with the following questions;

Shoot someone with a firearm?

Was it legal?

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 May 2003, 21:41.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £5000

I'll just stop living, breathing etc.
        Makes it easier on everyone (pun).
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

They must have known I'm a Scotsman: the fine was zero, but 10 years in clink.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

7/2000

In germany, that'd be even less. Am I boring, or what?

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Scoundrel
              More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 111.5 Potential fine: £9500

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

5 years and 2 grand - "Dubious"
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £4500

I'm just 19, time there is
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

Great. I'm not in the fast lane it seems.

J1NG

Comment

Risky I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.
                      Years in prison: 14 Potential fine: £7500
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

In the clear
                        You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £4500

Comment

Somewhat retarded, as it asks leading questions and then fails to follow them up with the extenuating questions.

- Have you ever punched someone?

Yes.

- It's a crime!

No, sorry. In neither the US nor the UK is it a crime to strike someone in retaliation, self-defense, or the defense of others.

Stupid quizzes.

- Gurm, 65 years in prison.
                          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                          If only life were as easy as you
                          I would still get screwed

Comment

But I'm such a nice boy...

Years in prison: 61.5 Potential fine: £4500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Comment

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Comment

Working...
                              X