Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came across this just a few minutes ago....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came across this just a few minutes ago....

Nevermind
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 30 May 2003, 21:36.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Highly inappropriate
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Has this place changed so that I can't even post funny things that go around in emails anymore?

Go ahead and delete it then Kenny. It's fine with me.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
        Highly inappropriate
        Really? Why is this any different than many things that have been posted here many times?

BTW - Although it is a very old joke list, it is still funny anyway

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
          Has this place changed so that I can't even post funny things that go around in emails anymore?

Go ahead and delete it then Kenny. It's fine with me.
          Nothing wrong with posting funny things, but this kind of extremely graphic smut doesn't belong in a "family" forum with many young members.

If I could delete it, I would, but I am not the mod of this forum.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Why don't you link it with a warning then, Muad'Dib?

Comment

Not important. I've been back for 2 days, made maybe 6 posts and offended 2 people already I'll just sensor what I post from now on.
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

See what you've done Maud, you've pissed off Kruzin

BTW, Kruzin, I hope you didn't take offense to what I said, I was truly curious. Thanks for the answer.

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks MD.

As I explained to Duke Atraides in our PMs, I often have my young children in the room when I read these forums.
                  Funny or not, that was simply not the kind of thing I would want them reading over my shoulder.
                  I'm sure most people can understand that...
                  Had it been linked with a warning, as KvH suggested, it would have been easier to accept...

Comment

Aw... I missed it. Was it any good?
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

You all probably have read it many times in e-mails..

Comment

Working...
                      X