Just a joke :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a joke :)

One day a little girl goes up to her mom and asks her how old she is. "That's not something adults like to tell," her mother replies. Then the little girl asks her mother how much she weighs. "That's not something adults like to talk about, honey" she replies. "How come you and daddy got a divorce?" the little girl asks. "We don't like to talk about that either, honey." she says, ending the conversation. The next day the little girl asks a friend about why her mother wouldn't answer any of her questions. The friend explains: "It's an adult thing. Just look at her driver's license, it's like a report card for adult's. It will tell you everything you need to know." So when she got home from school she went up to her mother and said, "Mommy, I know how old you are." "How old?" her mother asked. "47." The little girl said: "I know how much you weigh." "Really?" "Yeah, you weigh 135 pounds. And I know why you and daddy got divorced." "Okay, why is that?" her mom said. And the little girl replied, "Because you got an F in sex!"
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

read that before, but still very funny

Comment

Not understood...
      Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt
        Not understood...
        US drivers licenses have more information the European ones (e.g. wheight of the person). Also, in the US, many scores in schools are expressed by A, B, ... F (being the lowest grade). And on a drivers license of a woman, will be printed "sex: F". The daughter (being in school, and used to A->F grades), interprets this as a grade her mother got...

(I think I just killed that joke for almost everyone... )

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

LOL.. No, Jörg, I think everyone else has already heard it.

Good explanation.

Comment

Working...
          X