Sasami2k video plugins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasami2k video plugins?

Anyone know if there are any video plugins for Sasami2k? It`d be nice to be able to adjust hue/saturation/brightness/contrast a la WMP...
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

BTW i use the manual leveling, but it only adjusts levels, no saturation options available...

Comment

AFAIK, Sasami2k is a dead project. We scored a newer beta than the one that was on the site, but nobody has heard from the guy in a long time, from what I can tell.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah, i know, i was the one that posted the link for the 804 build... i was kinda hoping Sasami2k could use some plugins made for other players (eg. like it uses Winamp DS plugins)...

Comment

Well it can use SOME plugins from Winamp. 804 came with an outdated Winamp plugin enabled by default (but not included, I note).

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            AFAIK, Sasami2k is a dead project. We scored a newer beta than the one that was on the site, but nobody has heard from the guy in a long time, from what I can tell.

- Gurm
            Cmon, dude.. you know Festa has him locked in his dungeon up in Redmond. He probably goes down there to stick a pin in the poor guy wherever he gets moody.

Comment

Working...
            X