Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two questions: Anyone here into Paintball and/or flying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions: Anyone here into Paintball and/or flying?

A friend got me into paintball a few months ago, and although I've only gone a couple of times so far and don't even have my own equipment yet I'm totally addicted. We got a local place to open up for us next wednesday for a private game for about 30 of us on all their fields for his bachelar party - can't wait

I also received a belated birthday present from my ex girlfriend today - an introductory flying lession certificate (dependant upon passing a physical of course, which will be no prob). I'v always loved flying, but never bother looking into a pilot's liscenes because of the incorrect assumption of the costs and time required, but a couple thousand dollars is totally doable to learn to fly. I'm totally stoked for my first lesson!!

Who else is into it??
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

How about paintball ultralight dogfighting?

Comment

now THAT would be way cool
      Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

I love paintball!!!!
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Paintballing illegal in western australia

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
            Paintballing illegal in western australia
            That's a damn shame.

Comment

I was heavily into paintball for several years but all of my buddies who I played with moved away and I hadn't played in a year or so. I ended up selling all of my gear for $1000(I put about $3000 into it).
              If youa re serious about getting into it, I'd start off with a Spyder. Easy to modify, fix and maintain and teaches a lot of basics. If you still like it after that you can consider upgrading.

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I have never tried paintball. I really should get around to it one day. But, then I have lived in Utah all my life, and never been skiing either. Time to try a few things, I guess.
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

My dream is to have a glider or autogyro with automatic paintball guns mounted under the wings

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I always thought snowboard paintball would be pretty fun myself
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

This vehicle is pretty bad-ass, the ground version of what Doc was talking about.

P.S: I was a victim of a drive by paintballing. Luckily no one was painted.

Comment

I want one !
                        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                          This vehicle is pretty bad-ass, the ground version of what Doc was talking about.

P.S: I was a victim of a drive by paintballing. Luckily no one was painted.
                          In the words of Bugs Bunny:
                          You know ofcourse that THIS means war!
                          Would probably be what I would think after a drive by paintballing
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Paintball is great fun, but it gets expensive once your hooked. I stopped because I just couldn't put the money into it when I bought my car.
                            Bart

Comment

Working...
                            X