Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, been away a really long time apperantly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, been away a really long time apperantly...

So long in fact that I just checked my PM's and found out that I had a happy birthday thread directed to me and I didn't know about it until 2 months later. Well, thank you to everyone a big 2 months late

I'm gonna be around more often now hopefully. Now that school is still kicking my ass, I've realized that I just don't give a f*ck so I might as well stop workin and start postin
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Welcome back.
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Thanks
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I dont know you but Hey!! wassup

Comment

Hey man. It's kind of weird seein all you "new" people here. Kind of like goin to an old bar. lol

Minus hot chicks that ask to dance with you....
          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
            Minus hot chicks that ask to dance with you....
            See, yet another reason I go dancing I went Tuesday and two girls asked me to dance before I even got to sit down
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

hehehe

How you been Wombat?
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Not bad. Still job hunting, still dancing.

But the warmer weather is here, and so that means I get to do a lot of biking, too.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

And technically with the warmer weather the women should be wearing less too...

How long you been lookin for a job at this point?
                  --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X