Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is out! FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is out! FREE!

Yes, free. You don't need to have owned RTCW either. Windows and Linux versions.

You can get it off of FilePlanet, or BitTorrent: http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/BT.html
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Downloading it now I like broadband.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How big is the file?
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

103702kb according to the download manager.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Cool. Will download later and leave up when complete hopefully for a day or two
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

PIT, I don't think you got the right file. It sounds like you downloaded the "test," that they released a few months ago. My download is 257MB.

On a side note, the torrent acted a little funny. For the first few minutes, I had about 1MB downloaded, and 4MB uploaded, with a 2.4 share ratio and 18 hour estimate (eek). I went to the kitchen, and when I came back, my share ratio was 0.045, and I was getting 210kB down, and got the file in under 1/2 hour.

I've left it open, and I'm still only back up to about 0.14.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm at 45% complete, started 12 minutes ago, 13 minutes left. Transfer rate's running at about 220/20 down/up kilobytes/sec.

Comment

Well, tried to play a for a while, but it's multiplayer only, and has the same rather crowded interface that I didn't like in RTCW multiplayer. Perhaps Half-Life/TFC/CS has spoiled me with it's clear and easy to understand HUD and multiplayer interface, but the RTCW one IMHO is terrible.

Comment

Hehe, just on time for our (C)LAN-party this weekend . I hope they made some fixes on the network code (lag) .
                  Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                  Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                  Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                    PIT, I don't think you got the right file. It sounds like you downloaded the "test," that they released a few months ago. My download is 257MB.

On a side note, the torrent acted a little funny. For the first few minutes, I had about 1MB downloaded, and 4MB uploaded, with a 2.4 share ratio and 18 hour estimate (eek). I went to the kitchen, and when I came back, my share ratio was 0.045, and I was getting 210kB down, and got the file in under 1/2 hour.

I've left it open, and I'm still only back up to about 0.14.
                    Well all I can say is bugger.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Wait...so i have to get a downloader to download this game? wtf?

Comment

Or you can download it from FilePlanet.

Comment

I got mine off fileshack

I love my Mercury Account...getting a 600KB/s DL rate
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                          X