Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAPT, Yet another photo thread

YET ANOTHER PHOTO THREAD

Lots of photos lately and it's great because we can see the appearance of each other but I'm gonna ask you a different thing...

Since I started the thread I'll put the rules

- you must try to forget the photos you saw of other Murcers
    - when you post you attach/link a photograph of a person that you think descrives how is the person who posted the last photo. (you can use Google image search for instance)
    - you must only post if you are not going to be pissed off by what the next one is going to post.

I'm sure you didn't undestood a damn thing so the last rule is to re-read the rules until you understand them

Anyway, the first to reply has to put a photo of me, but not really me but a photo of what you think I should be like by what you know about me from the posts I've done (don't be to hard with me )
    So if you think I'm a heavenly person with a big hearth you could put a photo of an angel.

ahhh, if someone repeats, I mean that posts twiece in the thread is fine. We can have different views of the same person

So.... lets go!!!!!!
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Vigilant. :

Well this is a bit sick, but hopefully no one will take offence.

James_d
    Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

LOL

You were supposed to post a pic about me. I should know that nobody reads the rules, just as the M$ licences
      <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

I think this is going to be excellent
        Hint -> I look like Harry Potter

Comment

Btw Drslumps....may i introduce ur mirror image...muahahahah

(did i understand the rules correctly??)

Comment

GuchiGuh:

I think you undestood the rules! the question is "do I undestand your posts?"

Comment

Working...
            X