Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New home, University, DSL

Feeling good

Actually its been that way for a month, but I was rather busy getting used to doing something for my brain again after 1 year of Zivildienst (The Germans here will know what I mean) and 6 months of nothing.

I found a nice, big, cheap 2 room appartement in Freiburg, which is, according to everyone else here, impossible

Also I have constant internet access again, after having no phone connection at all during my Zivi time, and after that only a dial up modem, which is expensive in germany

And someone just bought my old Palomino Athlon XP 1800+ for 51€ on ebay

All I need now is a nice part time job, and I will be sound as a pound

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Gratuliere Topha
      Viel Spass

How was Zivi?? BAWhahaha i dun have to do it...save and sound in australia!

Comment

What's the exchange rate on Euros? Around a dollar apiece, or around a pound apiece? I can never remember...

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Today we are I think €1.00 = $1.19 = £0.72 or thereabouts.
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh

How was Zivi?? BAWhahaha i dun have to do it...save and sound in australia!
            Actually I had a great time during that year. Really. We were 5 Zivis, one Azubi, and 3 FSJler (Freiwilliges soziales Jahr) and we all lived at the place we were working at. It was extremely funny most of the time. And I didnt have to work much. there were months where I had 16 free days, and only work from 2pm-6pm on 10 of the other days

Comment

Working...
            X