There's an Opera in my macbook.

its quite funny

Comment

that funny even if it's so serious!

Comment

yeah.. funny, and yet, not.

Comment

Well.. you've got to like very black humor, of course

I also appreciate it that there are finally some Hitler jokes on german TV

BTW, I'd also find it funny if I had SARS. There are very few topics on which I can't take a joke (rape, for instance).

AZ

Comment

I just find it a shame to mess up a pretty face like that.

I remember some old Jerry Lewis movie where Jerry was a waiter out by the pool at some posh hotel. This self-important old CEO was lying by the pool and had fallen asleep. Concerned that this man not get sunburned, Jerry drapes a cloth over his face. The problem was, the cloth was a VERY loose weave, and the next scene we see is the CEO fuming mad because his face is covered with little red squares where he got sunburned.

So, yeah.. if it was a pompous old fool, I would laugh, but that just kinda marred her beauty.

Comment

I also appreciate it that there are finally some Hitler jokes on german TV
              eehhh record one for me and send it plz
              would be interesting to see

Comment

For instance in "switch" - Hitler was only a "verstehen sie Spaß?" joke, and Hindenburg etc. laughed their arse off - then, the guy from "Verstehen sie Spaß?" comes to Hitler and says "Verstehen Sie Spass?" - Hitler: "NEIN!" raises his arm, and two guards carry the Verstehen sie Spaß-Guy away... was damn funny on TV, cannot really be told

AZ

Comment

Working...
                X