How to spaun 3 explorer windows across 3 screens with one click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to spaun 3 explorer windows across 3 screens with one click

Is there a way to creat a shortcut that will automatically open three browser windows (one for each screen - triple head) with one click? I am finding it a pain to open browser, drag it over, open it again, drag it over, open it again.. etc. It would be nice to be able to automate this with one shortcut, if anyone has figured out a way.

Thanks!

best advice I can give you is to simply open the explorer window, make sure it's not maximized, close it, then reopen three windows, then simply right click on your task bar in an open area and choose tile vertically.

Rags

Comment

Opera can do this.... you just open and position the three windows and then "save session". Set the startup prefs to load your save session.

Comment

there's probably a way involving some batch file or another as well as some *.lnk files with a couple of IE command line functions....

Comment

Thanks alot for the tips. I will give Opera a try (now I guess I have a reason too!)

BTW: I just got my 3 screens hooked up for the first time and there is no going back to 1 screen!

Comment

Hey Opera 7.11 works like a charm! Like you said, I can save session and then it brings me right back to where I was! sweet.

Thanks!

Comment

While you're at it, make sure to update to Opera 7.11b.

Do a search on www.savagenews.com
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Working...
              X