new rt drivers- no audio pass thru?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rt drivers- no audio pass thru?

just installed the new beta rtx10 drivers and have noticed that there is no analog audio pass thru
    unless capturing (cannot hear source unless I am in capture mode)
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

So when you are scrubbing and playing back from timeline, you don't hear audio?

Thanks,
    Elie

Comment

sorry wasn't clear enough,
      I used to have audio from the source (thru the BOB) even when not actively using the rtx10.
      This way I could hook up a seperate audio source and listen to it through the computer monitors, even when not actively editing or capturing.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Ignore all the above, somehow my line in was muted during the last xtools install.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
          X