Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seti.matroxusers.com not updating!

In case you have not noticed!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Oops. My machine was completely out of memory for some reason. Stats should start to trickle in again (incomplete for the time being...)

Martin

Comment

Working again thaxs!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Again! Oh and update your e-mail ad on the infopage!

Comment

I can't FTP to seti.matroxusers.com at the moment. Probably related to the general MURC-problems of last week. I hope Ant or Dan is able to fix the problem.

Martin

Comment

Working on it
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              Working on it
              FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW MAYBEE ANT SHOULD GET SOMEONE COMPETENT TO DO IT!?!

EDIT: Caps lock on!

Comment

Feel free to fix it guru. feel free.

Of course for burst related things I have to wait for burst to fix it. right now of course we are still waiting for our email issue to be resolved.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                  FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW MAYBEE ANT SHOULD GET SOMEONE COMPETENT TO DO IT!?!

EDIT: Caps lock on!
                  Oh, I'm sorry, Guru. I didn't realize you are unhappy with the service you purchased. Oh, wait...these people are volunteers, doing this in their spare time. And you come in and insult them, as if they stand in the way of your progress. Bugger off.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                    Oh, I'm sorry, Guru. I didn't realize you are unhappy with the service you purchased. Oh, wait...these people are volunteers, doing this in their spare time. And you come in and insult them, as if they stand in the way of your progress. Bugger off.
                    I'lll bee going avai for 2 weeks an I just wonted to see the stats before I go thats all! Besides He originaly said:
                    Working on it
                    so I did not know the problem was with thi ISP!

So no offence was intended!

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

So no offence was intended!
                      What the hell? "GET SOMEONE COMPETENT" is "no offense?"
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Hello Guru!

Why not use the Matrox team stats at Berkeley directly?

You can find them here: http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...eam_25678.html

And everybody STOP mocking Guru! If the staff behind seti.matroxusers.com had just written a small status msg AFTER the "working on it" statement, people would know if they were actually working on it or away on holiday.
                        Regards,
                        Steen B.

Comment

More like defending Sasq. Sasq works on the stats, this webste, etc. . . on his own time not to mention his family and work obligations.

Comment

Actually the stats are not my corner. The initial failure was bursts fault so I was working on getting all functions back. I had assumed ess had access to ftp as I had not heard anything (or if i did it went into /dev/null with the rest of our mail atm)

But yes, I do have other commitments then just murc. A large percentage of them involves putting food on the table.
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

In Guru's defence, his statement was meant to be directed at whoever was responsible for the delay.

Against Guru, it did look like Sasq was the one working on it, and who the criticism was initially aimed at - whether Sasq was to blame or not, he deserves criticism like Saddam and Bush deserve Nobel Peace Prizes...
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X