A special offer for my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special offer for my friends

We haven't said anything to people about this before because we wanted to wait until everything had been completed. We've purchased a one bedroom property near Marbella in sunny old Spain as an investment property.

The purchase was completed this morning and we thought we'd let you know in case you're interested or know of anyone interested in renting it. It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis.

Initially I will be handling bookings myself, until I find an Agent in the area to manage the property.

Weekends will cost approximately 75 Euro (friends' rate) for two nights, and 225 Euro for the week, at least up until 30 September.
    But obviously free for family.

It's a one bedroom place on the first floor, (no lift, sorry) but has lovely sea views etc, and the local shops are only a short stroll away.

We have attached a photo of the place, its a bit poor in quality, but we assure you the place is tops, so please let me know if you are interested.

Paddy.

*edit*
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paddy; 23 May 2003, 03:33.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

ROFL.. read the whole thing before scrolling down and seeing the pic, and was thinking that this post sounded rather suspiciously straightforward for you, Paddy..

Hilarious!

Comment

sorry - i thought i had linked to the pic
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

ROFLMAO
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Looks better than some places I've stayed in

Comment

I can just see someone cutting those guy wires while you are up there sleeping.

Comment

TIMBER!!
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

hmm, does it have internet access??

Comment

It looks like the kind of accomodations geologist stay in on field work

Comment

That, my friend, is one hella scary residence! hehe
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Just wait til you're asked if it's wheelchair accessible
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

HAHAHA! That is Great!
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I found the perfect name for it.

Slanty Shanty!

I bet that thing really teeters in the wind!! And I have friend who would pay good money for that kind of ride, hehe.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Are emergency parachutes supplied?
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I bet some tornado chasers put their instruments in there, knowing a twister couldn't possibly pass up that bait!

Comment

Working...
                              X