• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to take you...

you gotta see the real video to this song, I wet myself first time I saw it

Awesome good site http://www.rathergood.com/
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Well nothing happens here suppose it's my firewall blocking it.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

cool
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i dun find it tat funny

Comment

This version is worth watching:

GayOut is your leading source for gay events and venues around the world. Start planning your dream vacation here. Add your gay venues and events for free.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

luv the bush one

Comment

Sacrilege!

Kevin

Comment

Re: I want to take you...

LMAO
                  both funny

Originally posted by Ant
                  you gotta see the real video to this song, I wet myself first time I saw it
                  It's playing on MTV2 alot.
                  You should see the twisted BDSM song ("Danger" I think) by them

Comment

You should see the twisted BDSM song ("Danger" I think) by them
                    I think its called 'High Voltage'

The video is fab
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

that video is great

A few months ago both myself and one of my best friends sent that to one of our closest friends just to give him a hard time and push some buttons

Turns out that before he went home that night and checked his email he called us to confess that he'd been "in the closet" for many years and we were the first ones he wanted to tell because he knew we'd be understanding and supportive of him and not think of him differently or give him a hard time about it

talk about your all-time misfires
                      Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X