Orrid day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orrid day

Damp dull grey humid. Put a coat on sweat to death take it off you can ignore the drizzle but then of course it gets heavier. Hate days like this.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Someone translate it, please ^^;;;
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

UK weather.

J1NG

Comment

Maybe you'll preffer to work under the sun at 4pm in a closed street at 32c.
        That's what I've done today and it was horrible! me hates hot

UK weather isn't that bad after all, it's helped to develop those awesome pubs you've got in there!
        <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

it is bad. i got back from a year in florida yesturday. i want to go back...
          Dell Inspiron 8200
          Pentium4m 1.6
          640mb pc2100
          64mb gf440go
          15" uxga ultrasharp
          40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

It's a nice 17 or 18ÂșC over here and a nice 10-15km/h breeze.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

We have had a couple of weird days in a row here. 60 degrees farenheit in Texas in late May is almost unheard of, and the past two days in a row have been like that.. this was the temp at noon!

Comment

here its raining
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X