Diet coke Movie Premier prizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet coke Movie Premier prizes?

I drink enough diet coke to float a very large boat, and haven't yet had a single sniff of a prize.

Has anyone seen one yet?

T.

PS I'm still waiting for the 'diet' part to kick in too
    FT.

heheh, its all a scam
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You DO realize that the Aspartame in Diet Coke will give you migraines, alzheimers, and perhaps accelerate age-related diabetes, in addition to impairing your ability to think on a regular basis?

Ask Damian - Julie and I got him to switch, and lo and behold his headaches... poof! Gone.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

I think I heard something about that...

Seriously though, isn't it something like several litres/day before it is statistically significant? I probably average about 1 litre/day.

I only tend to get stress headaches, but I'm in a high risk group for diabetes, so I guess I should think about cutting down.

Tea is a lot cheaper anyway.

T.
        FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
          You DO realize that the Aspartame in Diet Coke will give you migraines, alzheimers, and perhaps accelerate age-related diabetes, in addition to impairing your ability to think on a regular basis?

Ask Damian - Julie and I got him to switch, and lo and behold his headaches... poof! Gone.

- Gurm
          Well since everthing else you eat, drink, breath kills you what does a little more matter ???
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Tony, yes, tea is a lot cheaper, and tastes good, too. Black tea isn't very healthy though, and the sugar/sweetener doesn't help

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

white, no sugar thanks
              FT.

Comment

Now all you need is that USB-powered kettle
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

LOL! I'll just use the heat from the back of my Vision Master Pro 452!
                  FT.

Comment

diet coke, one of the most poisonus compounds known to man
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                    X