Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife insures herself against getting ugly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife insures herself against getting ugly!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I think the husband should get the payout!

T.
    FT.

She added that she had never thought of herself as being particularly stunning, and was anxious to hold on to what she had.
    Oh, and a real beauty she is, too
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

All you need is 9 mates and she gets rich!
      FT.

Comment

Read this in the Metro on the way into work this morning - they didn't have a photo though.

And is it really a panel of 10 builders??? Anything with long hair and they will whistle So she ain't getting no payout...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

hehe, i think it's tragic
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

shes nothing special
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I'd have refused to insure her.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah, I wonder what the insurance agent 'received' for setting up this particular policy
                All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

It doesn't name the insurance company, but I know Lloyd's of London will insure ANYTHING for a price!

Kevin

Comment

what next....... erection loss insurance .... how and how would the insurance company validate that
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Hmmmm, a panel of 10 bikini babes giving it a go?
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Seriously, I think this is crap. I feel the motivation is ridicoulous, the insurance company is stupid and the media should stay clear of reporting such no-such news.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

would you like me to delete the thread?
                          FT.

Comment

Its fairly famously quotes (so it might be an urban legend), but the only thing that loyds of london wont insure is a girls virginity!!!!
                            Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

She should get the compensation as soon as she paid the first premium, as she's fairly ugly to start with, selon moi.

However, I think a large pinch of sodium chloride is required. No insurance co. would risk 100,000 unless there was a goodish chance of getting in 200,000 in premiums, which means the stupid bitch is actuarially forecast to remain beautiful for the next 1,000 years. It just simply doesn't make sense, even if you take out the cynicism behind my conception of insurance companies.
                              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                              X