Google Virus!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Virus!!

It's not yet confirmed, but it seems that there is a huge trojan on google servers...

Anyone using google has received in the last days email from a lot of mailers' daemon?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Umm... any links?

Comment

How would google know my email address?

This sounds like a hoax - haven't seen anything on the big german IT newstickers, too.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Sorry, I'm simply reporting it because I've received an e-mail from my ISP stating it.
        All I have to say is that I receive a few hundreds' mails a day from mailer-daemon all over the world stating that the I have sent an e-mail to a non existing address...

Comment

Maybe it's the same worm Doc Mordrid was talking about..

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Google virus
            That one was new
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

May be in fact your ISP has got a trojan or YOU have got a trojan instead of Google?
              P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
              Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
              And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Us eit everyday no virus's here.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Found a piece of the problem.
                  Someone has found a way to send a newsletter from my ISP's newsletter address, so the google virus seems to be an hoax.

Now I only need to understand why there is a virus that is using my address to send e-mails, when there is no trojan or virus on my PC.

Comment

because your address shows up in the contact list of outlook express on a PC that _is_ infected?

Comment

Working...
                    X