Rules of MAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules of MAN

Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

It is ok for a man to cry under the following Circumstances:
    a. When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
    b. The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
    c. After wrecking your boss' car.
    d. One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
    e. When she is using her teeth

Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

If you've known a bloke for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.

Moaning about the brand of free beer in a mate's fridge is forbidden.

Complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man.

In fact, even remembering your mate's birthday is strictly optional.

When stumbling upon other blokes watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.

It is permissible to quaff a fruity alcopop drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel...and it's free.

Only in situations of Moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another bloke in the nuts.

Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both - that's just mean.

If you complement a bloke on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a Mate of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was.

It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.

Thou shalt not buy a car with an engine capacity of less than 1.5 litres.

Thou shall not really buy a car with less than 1.6 litres, 16 valves, and a turbo.

Thou shalt not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, lime green,orange or sky blue.

The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets a Playstation .
    Lawrence

hehe
    LOL
    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Damn right
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

truer words have never been spoken.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Moaning about the brand of free beer in a mate's fridge is forbidden.
          HAHA, so true!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

ROFL

Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
            WTF is a Speedo?
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Comment

Re: Rules of MAN

Originally posted by LvR
                You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.
                I've never cried so much.

Originally posted by Technoid
                WTF is a Speedo?

One word, GAY
                #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                people do all day!"

Comment

Re: Rules of MAN

Originally posted by LvR

Thou shalt not buy a car with an engine capacity of less than 1.5 litres.

Thou shall not really buy a car with less than 1.6 litres, 16 valves, and a turbo.
                  Hmm can tell this is European....but Very funny otherwise
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                    http://images.google.com/images?q=sp...oe=UTF-8&hl=en
                    I'm blind!
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Technoid asked, blame him! I had the page up just long enough to copy the URL, and even that was too long.

Comment

hehehehe, never visit Swedish beaches if you cant stand Speedos
                        they seem to be the rage among fat old men
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I've heard horror stories about that same subject, it seems that's popular all over Europe for some mind boggling reason. And when they come over to the states on vacation they wonder why the Americans get grossed out. We may be a fat nation, but at least we try to cover it up with something.

Comment

Actually I've always found that on holiday around the world it's always the russians wearing the speedos... I guess fashion is at the "shell suit" stage over there
                            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Not only them unfortunately...going to beach here also isn't always very pleasant for the eyes because of this...
                              Last edited by Nowhere; 20 May 2003, 15:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X