Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from hell

Two days without ADSL

finally today, it's working again. I had forgotten how was the 56kbps madness

Now that I'm getting older I've discovered how overrated was sex as a teenager.
    In a couple of years I might think the same of internet.

ciao, ivan
    Last edited by drslump; 19 May 2003, 14:10.
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Just pity us poor buggers who cannot get broadband for love nor money. Cytanet have condemned me to hell for at least another 2.5 years
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

same here...
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Have you considered one of the radio or satellite services?

T.
        FT.

Comment

Too damn expensive, Tony. I'm only a poor OAP. :-(
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

how about two plastic cups with a bit of string inbetween??? I am sure you could modify a cup to accept an RJ45
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
            X