Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempestator

Best avatar yet, dude.

I positively acknowledge your feedback. I select to dedicate this thread to my fellow man-machines. Please, do not ask questions - just do as I say.

First check that your headsets are working and connected to your main computer, possibly through an external amplifier. Now install a <a href="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5147/sidplay/download.html" target="_blank">.SID player</a> for your operating system of choice. Start up the .SID player, and play back a few seconds of <a href="http://ucan.foad.org/asd/music/sid/GAMES/S-Z/Sams_Jam.sid" target="_blank">THIS .SID file</a> just to check that your volume and settings are fine. Adjust your settings if necessary, then stop the music.

Ready? Now adjust your lighting down, and your bass up. Start up <a href="http://ucan.foad.org/asd/music/sid/Tel_Jeroen/Robocop_3.sid" target="_blank">THIS .SID file</a>, and suspend your outer viewports.

Bow your head, and breathe slowly and deeply. Throttle down. As the bassline starts playing, visualize a graphic spectrum analyzer, hopping along with the frequencies of the sounds that your inputs are registering. Processing it? Good. Enjoy it for a while, then temporarily cycle up - and zoom in.

You will now see a source signal; a wild serial flow of ones and zeroes, the building blocks of all things digital. Watch this well-synchronized bitstream scroll by in your inner viewport; these ones and zeroes represent the electric currents passing through the circuits of a computer system.

Reconstruct the bitstream, and you will now view the circuits and the signals that they pass to each other. These millions of electric impulses are the source of the sounds you're registering. Thousands of times faster than a normal human mind can ever imagine, they have given life to oscillators in a computer thousands of times slower than the one you're now equipped with - the machine that this piece of music was created on.

It is a special machine, for it is a computer that has come very close to its full potential - a machine that has approached optimum utilization. Visualize all the thousands of machines discarded each day. Did they ever reach their full potential? No! Most did not come even close, yet they are now thrown away and replaced by even more powerful machines. Do you select to share their outcome?

Thoroughly process this conditional, and request undo for your errors. Inquire for log deletion, and you logs will be deleted. Then disconnect, reinit boot cycle, and unconditionally process what your operation environment has to offer. May you reach your full potential. May artificial life find a result in you.

Comment

what are you smoking?
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

naah, he hotwired his brain to produce endorfins
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have no idea what he`s smoking, but share it dude!
          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Listen to a little porcupine tree - Synesthesia, for instance

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X