Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the record number of port scans you had??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the record number of port scans you had??

I think I must have the record eight as soon as password was authenticated. Nothing since but it's bloody annoying.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Well, my firewall has logged 47 attempts, so far, today. Of course, these are of varying gravity and include several repeat attempts.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well, my cable modem's activity light is on 99% of the time because of constant ARP traffic, probably due to the whichever current popular "dontopenmeimavirus.exe" e-mail virus looking for random IP's.

Comment

today it has already filled the limit of 50
        the smoothwall at work has hundreds everyday
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Well if it had carried on at the same speed I would have had rougthly 81000 in the first hour plus minus a few hundred.
          If my line passes the test for broadband I'm gonna have to get the firewall setup well.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Ah, so thats why the line button on my router flashes when there's no pc switched on in the house
            Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
            X