• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He went back to the future...!!!

Remember the news from last time?
    The guy has disappeared...
    Here

Weekly World News at its best...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Here's the original story:

Fascinating. I have to admit that if the guy actually made $350 million in two weeks from an initial investment of $800 it would have to be more than luck, and truly, more than insider trading would allow for. Damn, if the guy offered the location of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS, we should at least listen and try out his leads. Who were we to say his story is bogus? Stupid neanderthal cops.

Comment

My freaking!! thats scary peoples..

Comment

..::To avoid Criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing::..
          I really like this sig, GuchiGuh.. if it's something you made up, congrats! Although your parents or someone else who cares for you might criticise you if you did that.

Comment

hehe, I when I read the original story i was almost counting on it ending with his escape and subsecuent disaperence
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Comment

[/quote] I really like this sig, GuchiGuh.. if it's something you made up, congrats! Although your parents or someone else who cares for you might criticise you if you did that. [/quote]

thx KvHagedorn.
                The sig came from "experience"
                once i have stopped posting on MURC for 2 years, u are free to use it

Comment

ah well... heh... uhmm...
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                  X