Mildly sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mildly sad day

Well today is my last day at this school before I go off to uni and I've just e-mailed all my important docs home and stuff...we have dial up at home, and T3 here...it's gonna be internet hell for a few days/weeks...and never before has my account been this empty of files and such...ah well on to bigger and better things eh?(<-- I feel Canadian )

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Wooo!!! 1st year like me
    uni rocks dood!!
    Oh wait....United States? gaa...i shouldnt have gone to private all boys school..

Comment

the uni I'm going to has 3% female pop, but to get that 3% they had to average in the femal pop of the town too, and so the actual female pop is closer to 0 ro 1%...but yeah I can't wait to get there, uni will rock i think (except for early classes ah well... )

~Sethos
      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sethos
        the uni I'm going to has 3% female pop, but to get that 3% they had to average in the femal pop of the town too, and so the actual female pop is closer to 0 ro 1%...
        Hmm, don't drop your soap in the shower...

Nah, just kidding, in the studies (computer science stuff) I pursued, there was a similar number of female population... Nevertheless, they say it is the best time of your life; I don't, as it doesn't leave anything to look forward to , but it certainly is at the top things...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
        X