Hello all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all...

Hello all, am new in the domain of forums. Am friend of jonnylane and i would just like to congratulate the first of our friends to have found a real job, well done joekel...

Welcome!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hi.. welcome to MURC
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Cheers...looks like a quality place here.

Comment

Greetings, and welcome

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Welcome m8! make yourself at home

meaning, join the post whoring competition

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome
                Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Welcome

Hope you have fun here and survives to be a MURCer and later a Super MURCer
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                    Welcome m8! make yourself at home

meaning, join the post whoring competition
                    there is also the polewhoring competition and the MURC Club of Confustion that you may also join ..... confused? join the clun ... we still havent apointed a president.... hum... maybe the postwhores and polewhores should start a thread togeather to dabate this mater..... i am not doing it this time so its up to you guys.. :

<b> FroggyGeol </b> Welcome to the MURC.... best place to be when youve got the blues... need company... need good info learn something new... the MURC... tempel of the old but still potent god of graphic xtc ... where the high priest is an ANT and the high Pristes is a gorjous bouncy Avatar gurded by the a ferosious demigod known as ZokesPro....
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Welcome Aboard, FroggyGeol (prefer to be called Froggy or Geol?)

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Well u can call me what u want. It all depends if you want to promote how french i am or how weird i am for studying Geology at uni... However my french arrogance would say to promote on how french i am...

Comment

Salutations and Welcome to the forum

French is cool, just don't put your Brie before the bagget

and you should come down to my uni we have our own mine LOL

~Sethos
                          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Eh Up Chuck. Welcome Aboard.
                            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Yo wassup man
                              Nice to see you here. Hopefully you will contribute great useless stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X