female brain cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• female brain cell

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell that by mistake happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled: "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a voice from far, far away:
    "Hello, we're down here..."..

T.
    FT.

LOL

On an interesting note if you were take the "brain wave" petterns of a man and of Jello they would be the same...and the worst part is that, that little fact is ture

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

A woman in her forties went to a plastic surgeon for a facelift. The surgeon
      told her about a new procedure called "The Knob," where a small knob is
      placed on the back of a woman's head and can be turned to tighten up her
      skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift. Of course, the woman
      wanted, "The Knob." Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the
      knob and the effects were wonderful -- the woman remained young looking and
      vibrant. After 15 years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two
      problems. "All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had
      to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now, I've
      developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my
      eyes and the knob won't get rid of them." The doctor looked at her closely!
      And said, "Those aren't bags, those are your breasts." She replied, "I guess
      there's no point in asking about the goatee."
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

~Sethos
            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

@Tony:
              @Strahd: then
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Comment

<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

It's not just a man. SUPPOSEDLY, Jell-O produces brainwaves consistent with an adult human in a relaxed state. Not sure I believe it though.

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Hehe hmm. Gurm... perhaps your brain

So alpha waves or Beta waves?

Much more interresting is the REM sleep. There you have an interresting field of Neuroscience.

James
                      Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL ROFLAO
                        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Tony
                          Strahd:

Sethos & Gurm: Don't believe it for a second
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                          X