Hotel Glamour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Glamour

Hotel Glamour is the name of a reality show among the lines of Big Brother or the survivors' island with famous people.

It's being shown on an Spanish TV channel for two months now, I can't find a similar show in any other countries. Perhaps it has a completely different name in other places.

Anyway it's the most watched show at the moment. The recipe is pretty simple:
    - a small luxury hotel, with jacuzzi, gym, a "just-married" suite ...
    - lots of parties at night
    - outdoor activities (skii, extreme sports, paint-ball ...)
    - two shows a week on a TV studio
    - recording of an album on a top-notch studio

but what really catches the audience is the people inside. It's not like survivor island where the so called "famous" where really not known by anybody. They've put inside 10 TV freaks!
    You know that kind of people without a personality, those ones that will kill their mothers for 10 minutes on TV.
    They've got the "singer" who don't know to sign but still she got the all-times sales record on Spain. The cocaine addict who is always partying, the Cuban tripod who gets "old famous ladies" as fiancees, the typical "all-silicone" bimbo who have screewed all the TV bosses ...

It's the most ilarious show ever made
    I hope it gets exported to other places if it haven't been yet!

ciao, ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

TV is now getting desperate so very desperate...

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not one for reality shows, unless it's that crazy japanese Extreme Challenge show where a lot of people end up falling or getting hit cause the course if ridiculously hard.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I'm not one for reality shows, unless it's that crazy japanese Extreme Challenge show where a lot of people end up falling or getting hit cause the course if ridiculously hard.
        on a similar note I'm always up for an eppisode of Iron Chef, cuz that's real baby!!

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, Iron Chef is pretty cool! I like the way they set the atmosphere for that show.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
          X