i have landed on the moon.. (or simply gone loony0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have landed on the moon.. (or simply gone loony0

finaly... it arived... the Luna II is now in my system and running in XTC mode (for ASIO suport in CubaseXT)

not untill now have i realised WTF i was missing out on.... i have been pushing my Creative AWE64/Live Platinum/Audigy platinum to their limits to get profetional qulity results... used several softwar dsp plugins... and still i was not satisfied... latency issues, noise issues, routing issues, etc... in goes the luna II and wow... i was impresed form the get go... the plugins suplied with it are more than supurb right out of the box... it cost me $550.. but was sure as hell worth it.... had some problems with some of my older projects but hay i can always redo them... and at better qulity..... i am never buying a consumer audio card ever again... yes the audigy platinum is still in my system but its a secendory card.....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Nice card!!!

For a moment there I thought it was another of my favorite space topics....
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Let's see... I am using...

Realtek integrated Audio...

LOL

nice stuff indeed, Spiral!

Comment

yup its wonderfull
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Kinda the same reaction I had when I installed a Gina24 in the audio workstation. Having 8 balanced 96/24 outputs + ADAT + S/PDIF in the breakout box is so sweet

Dr. Mordrid
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 13 May 2003, 03:16.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

SounbBlaster 16 here~
            Congrats man! must have cost u a heap of cash thou

Comment

hey congrats on the new card!! glad it was worth it, and for that price it sure better be

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Have fun
                Make a signature melody for the murc
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Now that you have the card, what speakers are you using? I need to upgrade the whole audio thing.

Oboy
                  Time to make the wafers!
                  Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                  jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
                  X