Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the Best Reads I've Had in Quite Awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Best Reads I've Had in Quite Awhile...

I dunno, it was just....funny. Go here.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

I distrust anyone who uses any form of instant messaging or IRC, or anything similar.

Comment

I do use IM, but only with people I know in the real world. Everybody else is blocked.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

OMG! That was ****ing hysterical
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

ROFL
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

OMG!!! I almost wet my pants laughing!
            Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

I donÄt get it..

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

The first page was a little funny - but you had to feel sorry for the guy (should it be true). Currently finishing page 2:
                jeffraider: PS Stop whoring it up at the bowling alley, and start sucking his dick more, you worthless **** sewer.
                LilPrncess: woah<hr />LLJKjeffraider: hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty of messaging your girlfriend
                dark magus: thanks DOOD!!!
                jeffraider: i just told her to straighten her bitch ****ing ass out and start giving you more head
                jeffraider: i think i got through to her
                jeffraider: things are going to be good now man
                jeffraider: trust me
                Last edited by Pace; 12 May 2003, 02:42.
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                X