Aida32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aida32

just check this this out...pretty impressive in reporting capabilities. In fact, I haven't seen anything better than this.

p.s. some interesting info there:
    "Video Adapter Matrox G400 (Matrox Millennium G400 AGP)
    GPU Clock 126 MHz
    Warp Clock 126 MHz"

sooo...is this true?

hmm... just saw that... it says my G550 is running at 65MHz though... hmm... first PowerStrip said that, now aida said that... I wonder if that's actually true...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
      hmm... just saw that... it says my G550 is running at 65MHz though... hmm... first PowerStrip said that, now aida said that... I wonder if that's actually true...
      Nope, that's not true. They both are trying to use the G400 conventions to read the G550, and they're both wrong. That's why people (especially Kruzin) warned so many people about trying to use PowerStrip on the G550, you could really beat it up that way.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I tested it on my workmachine and it is quite nifty with its inbuilt weblinks
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

btw, it shows this values for me, and I don't know if it's good:
          CPU core 1,68 V
          +2,5 V: 0,16 V (?! - I don't think that pc could work if something that suppose to be 2,5 would be maaany times smaller - so what is it actually?)
          +3,3 V: 3,20 V (I guess it's torelable...)
          +5 V: 4,98 V (same as above)
          +12 V: 11,10 V (?! - isn't it too small? and anyway, what's 12 V responsible for in pc?)
          CPU: 55 °C

all this on AthlonXP (Palomino) 1700+, MSI K7T Turbo2 (via kt133a) and 250W Enlight psu.

Comment

Nice program. Definitely worth the download.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
              btw, it shows this values for me, and I don't know if it's good:
              CPU core 1,68 V
              +2,5 V: 0,16 V (?! - I don't think that pc could work if something that suppose to be 2,5 would be maaany times smaller - so what is it actually?)
              +3,3 V: 3,20 V (I guess it's torelable...)
              +5 V: 4,98 V (same as above)
              +12 V: 11,10 V (?! - isn't it too small? and anyway, what's 12 V responsible for in pc?)
              CPU: 55 °C

all this on AthlonXP (Palomino) 1700+, MSI K7T Turbo2 (via kt133a) and 250W Enlight psu.

Ignore them use a meter instead for voltages.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X