Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So that's what that cybersex thing really is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that's what that cybersex thing really is...

WARNING: isn't really something you'd want the kids to read, but nothing anyone should get offended over, and horribly funny.
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

ROTFLMAO!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

This is HILLARIOUS
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

LOL

Comment

Technically speaking, what this guy is doing could be considered as "trolling"....
          But we named the *dog* Indiana...
          My System
          2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
          German ATI-forum

Comment

wee wee? ~

Comment

Is the MURC using default graphics, or did these guys take Ant's hard work?
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

lol
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I've seen another forum using these buttons, so I guess they're generic. But they fit the MURC so well

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Fantastic. ROFL.
                    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Nope the buttons are default. - reminds me I must update them to a blueish colour one of these days
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                      X