Main Concept (MPEG.now) advanced menu docs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Concept (MPEG.now) advanced menu docs

I think it's safe to say that a lot of users don't understand most of the MPEG.now Advanced menu's features.

MPEG encoding is a complex subject, but without documentation it's even worse. Unfortunately pressing the Help button in the MPEG.now Advanced menu brings up nothing. Also troublesome is that some feature names are not standard between various encoders, causing no small degree of confusion for those used to other encoders like TMPGEnc.

With this in mind Mark Bailey at Main Concept has provided a *.pdf documenting the menus of the Main Concept MPEG standalone encoder for distribution to those using MPEG.now enabled programs. The features differ slightly from those in the MPEG.now Advanced menu; mainly in that in some cases they are arranged differently and in the presence of a "Basic Settings" menu absent in the standalone MC encoder.

That said you can download the English version of this *.pdf here;

MC Advancd menu docs

There may be a German version forthcoming. I'll post if/when I get it.

Enjoy.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Many thanks

Others please note that this PDF looks similar to (based upon?) the section within the MainConcept MPEG encoder help system. Downloading the PDF will mean you will not have to install the demo version of the full MainConcept MPEG encoder just to access this information. (See mine and Kris1's earlier posts <MSPro ADVANCE=1 settings> and <Question about "Advance=1" Menus in MSP7.0>).

Comment

Having compared the PDF file and the help file on the MainConcept MPEG Encoder DEMO I can say that the PDF file has some extra text detailing items in the "Additional settings tree".

The PDF is more up-to-date and so you do not need to install the DEMO software.

Comment

Working...
      X