Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

500bhp Motorcycle

Domestic. Not Domesticated. Dodge vehicles are bred for performance. Explore the full Dodge lineup, inventory, incentives, dealership information & more.

Ya Bugger !!
    Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

We had pictures of it here earlier when it was presented at the Detroit Motor Show.

But honestly. That's not a motorcycle, that's something that escaped from the filming of Mad Max 4...

Comment

been posted before, I believe.
      Dodge has refused to let anyone test drive this, nor would they let one of there own do a demo drive for spectators.
      all show and no go???

This one on the other hand is real:
      http://www.marineturbine.com/superbike/
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Sorry .. I never saw it first time../

{Me slinks off into distance}
        Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

I wouldn't call that a motorcycle...just look how many trails it leaves behind...certainly more than one

Comment

errr...for the money i spend on the dodge or on the other superbike.....i can do lots of stuff

Comment

hehe, that is not a motorcycle its a engine on wheels
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                been posted before, I believe.
                Dodge has refused to let anyone test drive this, nor would they let one of there own do a demo drive for spectators.
                all show and no go???

This one on the other hand is real:
                http://www.marineturbine.com/superbike/
                Lots of other cool stuf on that site
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X