X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big day for Ant and The PIT

Come on you Blades.

Forrest 0 - 200 SUFC.

Unless of course Warnocks uses the same tactics as last time and then it will be.

Forrest 200 - 0 SUFC
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

hehe, dream on!

Comment

Okay I'll be realistic.

Forrest 0 - 600 SUFC.
      Last edited by The PIT; 10 May 2003, 02:35.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Forrest 1 - 1 SUFC

Sounded a cracker of a game now for the home leg.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Couldn't get a ticket but watched it on TV in the Forest supporters club next to the ground so caught a bit of the atmosphere. Great game, rubbish sending off referee! Thursday night will be a corker, shame I'll be in Cyprus with no Sky TV to watch it, sniff

Comment

Don't worry about Cyprus just find a cyber cafe and login here or Forrests web site for the result.

I saw the sending off on Tele later on. Clumsy tackle which deserved a yellow and the Refs posistion would have made it look bad as well. Perhaps it was his reaction to the coming booking that made the Ref decide to go for a striaght red.
            Radio Sheffield's commentors sounded stunned that it was a red.
            Well we played better than we did last time we played on your own ground. You declaired at 3 - 0. If you play as badly as you did last time to you came to the lane there is only one result.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              Thursday night will be a corker, shame I'll be in Cyprus with no Sky TV to watch it, sniff
              Was there 2 weeks ago... R U following me again Ant?

Comment

Nah, he's probably taking Brian through his initiation ceremony
                FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
                  Nah, he's probably taking Brian through his initiation ceremony
                  Now I think you've lost me there.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Brian Ellis lives in Cyprus.
                    FT.

Comment

Forgot about that.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Got my Ticket. Only had to wait an hour and half.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Poor old Ant never mind. Match report.

The game started scrappily but with the Referee clearly favoring the away team forest grew in confidence. Despite forest having most of the early preasure Sheffield had the two best chances. However Windass, clearly showed why he shouldn't have is contract renewed in the summer, fluffed two simple chances. With the referee missing two blatant pushes in the Forrest penalty area Forrest finally took the lead through poor defending by united who calmy passed the ball to Johnson who unphased by the gift calmy flashed passed the diving Kenny.
                          Both Johnson and Huckaberry then should have been booked for enticing the home fans but the referee forgetting the rule book and guide lines failed to show the yellow card.
                          More bad defending by United gave an equally easy gift to the forrest strikers but this time they got over excited and fluffed the chance.
                          In the second half Windass was taken off, to the relief of the home fans hopefully we won't see him again and replaced by kabba. United picked up the pace pressing forward but couldn't find a way through. United defence feeling sorry for the Forrest strikers and wanting to give the home fans a heart attack gifted Forrest the second goal.
                          Two nil up the Referee relaxed and decided to give United a few free kicks. One of these due to bad discipline in the Forrest wall allowed united to pull a go back.
                          United contiuned to press and a moment of genuis by Kabba produced a Goal from nothing. Stunned at 2 - 2 Forrest tried to rally and United gifted a clear chance of yet another goal. Weak finnishing let united off but defense blunders was the feature of the night.
                          United then had a chance to score a third and avoid extra time but Asaba who has specilised in missing easy chances this season managed to do it again. The poor finnished spolit his overall performance for the team and the coaching team will hopeful go through the video of the game with him.
                          First half of Extra time and both teams pushed forward but United remained on top fans called for Warnock to make a change asking for Peschi to be brought on. A fast striker who could well cause tired defenders a problem.
                          Second half of injury time and Warnock takes of Asaba and Nlovu replacing them with the Chief and Peschi. Soon Peshi goes off on a mazy run turning four Forest defenders one way and then the other. Peshi shoots weakly and the goal keeper calmy watched it trickle past him without moving. Forrest defenders look at him in disbelieve. Even better was to follow United cross the ball into forest penalty area for Des Walker to head brillantly into his own net. Even better Walker was an ex pig from Sheffield Wednesday. Amazingly the Walker was unchallenged with no blades striker near him.
                          Time there was still for United to put the ball back into their own net to help forrest to their third goal. Flustered the referee again failed to spot a foul on The chief two feet away from him and then decided to find three minutes of extra time to give Forest every chance of getting a goal back. Finally the referee couldn't stop his watch any longer and blew the whistle to send the United crowd wild in delight.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

There was only a single bar in the resort I was in, but luckily they had Sky Sports so I was able to watch the game. The bar was empty apart from myself and 3 other people who were, yep, Blades fans! Well it was a good good game I think they will go on to the Prem

Comment

Had a very sore throat next day can't think why.
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X