Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta SB Audigy & Audigy2 Drivers

Pop along to the following link:

Shop online at creative.com for Wireless speakers, Bluetooth headphones, Sound Blaster sound cards, Gaming headsets. Free shipping on orders over £79.00

There were some new beta drivers posted on the 7-5-03 for the Audigy & Audigy 2 under Win2k/XP only.
    This download is due to expire on 31-8-03, however the final software should be available before then.

Fixes & Features:

Sound Blaster Audigy Specific
    Sound Blaster Audigy performance increased by 10%-15% for EAX ADVANCED HD
    Number of simultaneous voices has been doubled from 32 to 64
    Sound Blaster Audigy and Audigy 2 Benefits
    Reverb presets setting by game audio engine is now on average 10X faster
    EAX Morphing performance enhanced, typically yielding a 2X improvement in frame-rates for morphed sections.
    It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
    Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

This isn't finally a unified A1/A2 driver is it? With all the benefits of using the A2 drivers on an A1 made "legit"? That would be too much to hope for I suppose...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

great, when I have decided to ditch my adigy becuse of its really weird w98 problems new drivers arive for w2k were it never causes problems
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Caution... nobody has yet seen ANY improvement with these drivers. Before using an expiring driver set, be WARY.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

It's realy good to see that Creative drivers has improved over time!

Comment

Working...
          X