We've been adopted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've been adopted!

This stray cross labrador/schnauzer(?)/terrier or Heinz 57 varieties has decided to adopt us. He is ~3.5 months and has a decided personality (or should that be caninality?). He seems reasonably bright (already obeys, sometimes with reluctance, basic commands like sit, down etc.). The vet has given him a clean bill of health, along with usual jabs, tick spray, worm tablets etc.

His name is Beardie, for reasons you will see under his grin in this snap. Favourite pastimes:
    • eating
    • finding where cats have been in the garden and eating their detritus
    • digging deep holes (not struck oil yet )
    • chewing the ends off jasmin branches
    • chewing us
    • chewing anything else he can find
    • trying unsuccessfully to make friends with the neighbourhood cats
    • being a pest
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Trust me....it's a "personality" because every decent dog I've ever seen thought he was human

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

had a dog wo tried geting my shades on... when she failed she shewed off the frame
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

AWW cute dog!! He looks to be pretty young and full of life!! good adoption

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Nice!!!! Looks like he is quite a character.

Here's the latest of our two "Kids"

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Here's mine I just picked up last week. A Labrador/Husky mix. He's just 9 weeks old.
            Attached Files
            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
            people do all day!"

Comment

does he has huskys eyes? (one looks so...)

Comment

Yup. Very blue. I hope they stay that way. That was a snap shot from live video and the blue got lost in the snap shot. It was more apparent in the live video.

people do all day!"

Comment

Yup. Very blue. I hope they stay that way. That was a snap shot from live video and the blue got lost in the snap shot. It was more apparent in the live video.
                  Being that he's at least part huskey I'll bet that they will...very nice by the way...

@ ALBPM also very cute dogs....I'm a softy when it comes to dogs

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sethos
                    Being that he's at least part huskey I'll bet that they will...very nice by the way...

His mother's were almost white. I'm thinking with age, his will lighten aswell. (His mother was the Husky)(and his father smelled of elderberries).

Bad joke I know, but his mother was the husky.

people do all day!"

Comment

ALBPM, you're orange one looks exactly like a dog my friend had. Nice.

people do all day!"

Comment

Working...
                      X