Bad weather brewin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad weather brewin'

Great, the NWS is saying "If you live in south central Kansas, you're going to be killed by a 40 mile wide F50 tornado, based on the unstable weather conditions that are more commonly found inside the fireball of a 500,000,000 gigaton antimatter explosion."

F50 I thought it only went up to 5.
    I think someones getting there wires crossed somewhere.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

YA KNOW, I MIGHT HAVE BEEN EXAGGERATING SLIGHLY.

But, seriously, they're expecting winds of over 10,000 kph!

Comment

I don't know about that, but lookin' out the window, things are lookin' kinda bad--stormy, lots of thunder here...(north of you...)

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

well send some over here I need some good snaps.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah, watching the radar myself... should be an interesting evening to say the least.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? The big storm hasn't even hit yet:

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

The radio station I'm listening to came on with a "panic now" accouncment, I only slightly exaggerated what they were trying to imply.

Comment

What are you doing living in Kansas? Didn't you see the wizard of oz?

Seriously though. Good luck, I hope everyone makes it through this ok.
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Hoping we don't get what the KC area had the other day.

Comment

One of the tornadoes passed within 8 miles of my house yesterday, otherwise the worst we got was golfball sized hail.

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Heh, didn't even get cloudy in Wichita, the storms built up just east of town. Otherwise it seems they were right about the tornadoes, quite a few places got hit.

Comment

Turns out that it pretty much destroyed a 10 block area of Lawerence...we just got some ping pong ball sized hail here...

~Sethos
                          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X