Red Fraction 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Fraction 2

Supposedly it is out for the PC and my friend received a copy today, anyone else got it ?? if not I'll give you guys a short review ..hehe when I see it for myself of course

I was definately a big fan of the original Red faction and the Geo Mod engine, it definately had a lot of potential, but in the first game you were very limited to what you could blow holes in
    I remember I spent an hour just burrowing under the map with my rocket launcher ..lol
    Last edited by 3dfx; 8 May 2003, 00:55.

I tried it today. I haven't seen the first epissode though.

The GeoMod engine looks explendid, however I didn't like to much the gameplay, it's too arcadish.
    The best thing is the ability to destroy the scenario, I'll love to see that engine on a reality WWII game, mohaa style

I'll give it a 6/10 mark
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Working...
    X