Only in America...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in America...

I get a few emails with the above title, and normally change it before posting, but on this ocassion I'll let it pass...
    Attached Files
    FT.

Edit - thanks Dan
    Last edited by Fat Tone; 6 May 2003, 04:29.
    FT.

Comment

LOL

~Sethos
      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

LOL
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

ROFL!!!
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LOL!
            They must be soooo tierd after practice, and before they come to practive they want to "save the energy"

Comment

Must be in California...

Comment

What you don't konw is that the treadmills inside are connected to the escalator as the driving mechanism.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

gt40: ROFL
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It looks like a kind of meditation before the training.
                    This training seems to be so hard that they prefer to relax before...
                    Last edited by Lambo-Fan; 6 May 2003, 14:32.
                    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                      What you don't konw is that the treadmills inside are connected to the escalator as the driving mechanism.
                      Hehe!

On a sidenote I think I have seen this pic around here before.

Comment

Where's the ramp for the wheelchairs?
                        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

There is now legislation in progress that will give companies a tax cut if they pay the gym dues for their employies here in the states...I find this mildly ironic...

~Sethos
                          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Pumping iron-ic?
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

i love america

Comment

Working...
                              X