Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Funny Signs

Here's a link to some more funny pictures...very funny

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests

many are just so...appropriate

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

LOL
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

What the hell is a "testicle festival"?
      Lawrence

Comment

Beats me??? Sounds like some type of celebration of manhood. Any Montanaians care to elaborate????
        Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

On second thought - its most likely a gathering of the females of the Bobbit clan.
          Lawrence

Comment

Sounds like probably they just use all the ones from the gelded animals. A lot of backwoods places batter and deep fry those things, sometimes called "mountain oysters." I've never had them, thankfully.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

YuUcK

<baaaf>

~DukeP~~

Comment

I'm just guessing, but it might be a Rocky mountian oyster...and for those of you who don't know what that it...it is the fried testicals of a bull...people who've had them, sware by them...I'm not one of those people

~Sethos
                "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Also known as "sweet-meats" on ala-carte menus - so watch-out all you connoisseurs.
                  Lawrence

Comment

Sweet meats are candy. Sweet breads are organs. Go figure.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

LvR

That's a load of balls!

I've eaten young rams' goolies (grilled over charcoal) in Egypt. Actually, they are quite delicious.

What I have noticed is that our US friends tend to be much more reticent about eating some of the choicer cuts of offal (transl. fancy meats) than Europeans. I adore kidneys and liver, in particular, although ox liver is rather strong in flavour. Calves' and lambs' liver and kidneys, if prepared well, are really superb eating. I suspect that the reason for reticence is that the cooking is really critical and even one more minute and they become tough and leathery. They should be cooked over a low heat so that they are still just pink in the centre.

Sweetbreads are the pancreas and other hormonal glands (thymus, adrenal etc.).

The only part of a pig you cannot eat is the squeal when you kill it. I've had pigs' ears in one of the best restaurants in the Champagne area of France. I don't know how they were prepared, but they were superb.
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Kidneys or strips of liver with lots of browned onions and small bits of bacon on mash or couscous (insert drooling smiley here please)
                        Lawrence

Comment

I'm sorry, but the very idea of putting nads in my mouth is just repulsive. I will leave those parts to you uninhibited souls who relish them.

Comment

I have tried to find "nads" in a number of sources "Webster's new trentieth century dictionary" being the largest I have, but can not find it. What are nads?
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                              I have tried to find "nads" in a number of sources "Webster's new trentieth century dictionary" being the largest I have, but can not find it. What are nads?
                              hehe.. go up to a large American tourist in a cowboy hat and ask him if you can lick his and you should figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X