Wooo ****ing Hoooo!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo ****ing Hoooo!!!!!!

ummm..how do I say this. well shit, I will let the email speak for itself!

Congratulations!! You are the lucky winner of two tickets to see Metallica at the world renowned Fillmore Theatre in San Francisco on Weds. May 21 2003. A few things you should know at this point:

1. You must respond to this e-mail and tell us that you will indeed attend the show no later than Monday, May 5, 2003 at midnight PST. If you do not respond, your tickets will be given to another clubber.

2. Once you respond to this e-mail, we will send you more specifics about picking up your tickets, a few tips on getting around San Francisco, etc. If you are booking flights, it will probably be helpful to know now that doors will open at 5:30 PM on each day, show time is at 8:00 PM, and there will be an opening act (don't ask us - we don't know who yet).

3. Tickets will NOT be sent out in advance - the only way to get them is to pick them up the day of the show with your photo I.D. If you're a ticket scalper or ebay hound, this is not your show!

4. No, you cannot exchange your tickets for another night!! This is it . . . take it or leave it!

5. At this point we do not have any information about a meet and greet. IF, that's a big IF, one happens, it will be very small and unfortunately not all clubbers will be able to participate.

We're psyched that you'll all be joining us in San Francisco for what promises to be an exciting, historical week for Metallica and many lucky clubbers!

Met Club:
    btw, these are 4 FREE shows that Metallica is playing for club members(that's me ) and a few hundred lucky radio station winners.

The Fillmore only holds 1100 people so it will be extremely intimate. It will be like Metallica playing in my living room! YEEE HAAAAA!

And for those of you who think Metallica slowed down, wait until you hear there new album out June 10th.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

congrats.....

personaly cant wait for a roger waters or a pink floyd concert ..... now thoes are real shows...... ahhh... last year around this time i was at a scaled down (due to lebanese space limitations) version of roger waters in the flesh tour..... but it was F***ing aowsome.... especialy when they did the Shine on you crazy dimond reprise with a gient revolving ball mirror ball coming out of the stage and a pair of spot lights traind on it ........ shivers down my spine...
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

great score!
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
          congrats.....

personaly cant wait for a roger waters or a pink floyd concert ..... now thoes are real shows...... ahhh... last year around this time i was at a scaled down (due to lebanese space limitations) version of roger waters in the flesh tour..... but it was F***ing aowsome.... especialy when they did the Shine on you crazy dimond reprise with a gient revolving ball mirror ball coming out of the stage and a pair of spot lights traind on it ........ shivers down my spine...
          I've seen Pink Floyd in concert. One of my favorite bands of all time. The only thing that freaks me otu is my favorite album from them is one that noone listens to, The Final Cut. It's very depressing though so I only listen to it when I am in the right mood.

And thanks for the congrats
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Floyd

I don't think you will be seeing Floyd again. A couple of weeks ago on a radio programme in the UK, Dave Gilmour said that he couldn't see them getting together to do anything else

Comment

Congrats Dave

AZ

PS: Tape it
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                I've seen Pink Floyd in concert. One of my favorite bands of all time. The only thing that freaks me otu is my favorite album from them is one that noone listens to, The Final Cut.
                ...and no one kills the children anymore...
                ...no one kills the children anymore...
                Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt
                  ...and no one kills the children anymore...
                  ...no one kills the children anymore...
                  Dude! The Gunners Dream is my favorite song! man, now I have to go home and listen to it.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by az

PS: Tape it
                    I was thinking about it. They allow it.

Dave

Comment

Wow

I think you should, even if it's just for you

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I would not go to a metallica show even If I got the tickets for free!
                        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I would not go to a metallica show even If i got payed to do it
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Hey Awesome, congrats to that!!

~Sethos
                            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Yaaah well done!
                              even thou me dun like Metallica but hey! eveyone different
                              Congratulations!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X