comin soon to a murc near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comin soon to a murc near you

speaking about snaping ......... .......... you'd have to be in the same room with ATM to understand.........

wa ha ha ha ha

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

\Snape\, v. t. (Shipbuilding) To bevel the end of a timber to fit against an inclined surface.

Didn't now you built ships??
      Ah, a multi-talented dragon
      now really how do you do this with those tiny arms and hands?

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

tiny arms and hands..... ...... me gots big claws..... and the only ships i build are the ones that sail the seas of Venuse.... always heading south.... ocationaly north... :d ...

PS i did not say "Sanpe" i said snap
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

dragons = cute

Comment

why thank you Guchi...... ..... but since you already smiled you wont get a kiss from me

Comment

Working...
            X