Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women

Why is it women ask you to do something for them and then when you do it they say it didn't really need doing anyway and they never asked for it.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I don't think that you need to share your sexual inadequacies with us!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

LOL

Comment

Well I was reffering to things like repairing things decorating etc.
        I take it that you're talking from personal experiance Paddy.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

as ever
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i have given up on trying to answer that.......
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

who here studies or studied biology, or woman studies?

Comment

Why is it women ask you to do something for them and then when you do it they say it didn't really need doing anyway and they never asked for it.
                That's because women think we are useless and dumber than them. When we do something good they just don't give importance to it so we don't think we can live without them.
                <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Working...
                X